Thursday, August 4, 2011

...High on the Hog

What you about to witness is currently parked on the street right in front of my building. I saw it on the walk home, picked my jaw up off the pavement, started to enter my house, realized I needed a picture, went into the street, noticed the owner was standing nearby, pretended to be checking something on my phone, snuck a picture with flash, came up with what I would say if the dude approached me before I got to my front door, came inside and uploaded this photo.

The Boobmobile.

This bike raises a couple dozen questions for me like:
Why isn't the wind acknowledged in this windshield painting?
Do the painted kiss prints mean that women worship the bike, the rider or the painted ladies?
How impressive must this guy's IRA be if he can afford to spend this much on a bike?

I would LOVE to hear what questions it prompts for you.

1 comment: