Wednesday, August 17, 2011

...Interviewing JE

Molly's Facebook Celebrities!
Interviews with my friends and family (with answers pulled from Facebook)
Wedsday, Aug 17th  Jane Elliot

Me: Hey, Jane! Thanks for joining me.

JE: So so tired. Nearly just brushed my teeth with clearasil.

Me: Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that. Well then double thanks for being here. Why so tired?

JE: greek yogurt fail. Made my life more complicated, didn't solve all my problems.

Me: What kind of complications did Greek yogurt cause you?

JE: aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh harry potter aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Me: Woah! Greek yogurt turned you into Harry Potter!?! That is complicated and kind of exciting, right?

HP: I've always wanted to use that spell!

Me: Performing spells is a definite upside, but if you're Harry Potter, your parents must be...deceased.

HP: Sad the fammy is gone but had a great great time! Lake was great... performing for my crew was great, and seeing Jerusalem was great, too!! Now all I need is some sleep...

Me: I've always heard that Harry Potter was a Christ figure. Makes sense that you went to Jerusalem...and now you're on a bus tour through the United States.

HP: Definitely not a huge fan of Scranton after the last few days. (I think that the locals with whom I interacted this time were unusually frustrating - def more than those I have met on previous trips...) BUT I will say one thing: this is just an astoundingly beautiful part of the country. Green trees green hills green!!

Me: What else have you seen on your tour?

HP: Boo, boo, boo, boo!

Me: Tired of questions?

HP: has had juuuuust about enough of buses.

Me: Don't you have a snazzy coach get up?

HP: Greyhound thoroughly sucks as usual.

Me: Oh, wow, no wonder you're tired.

HP: could really do with a milkshake right about now.

Me: Yeah, we'll send someone out to get one.

HP: things it's funny to see a girl in a jamba juice apron drinking a mcdonalds smoothie.

Me: We'll set that up for you too, Har. Anything to make you smile.

HP: The Hudson River is sparkling.

Me: For me? That's awfully sweet. See, being Harry Potter has it's perks.

HP: Buh exhaustion/stress-induced cold buh.

Me: Fair enough. Well, thanks for the interview Harry/Jane! Good luck with the (CENSORED FOR SPOILER CONTENT)!


Check in tomorrow for another dose of Molly's Facebook Celebrities!
With 2 more interviews to come who knows! The next celebrity might be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment