Monday, August 1, 2011

...Slowly Dipping a Cup of Coffee

BLOWOUT SALE! Had to do a drive by through Deals and Discounts this afternoon. Some would say I was delaying my trip to the gym by 5 minutes, some would say you never know what you'll find! I didn't buy anything this time around, but I did find an absolute gem. One of China's finest exports: Defa Lucy. It's a Barbie knockoff. No big whoop...that is until you read the packaging. Very big whoop. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

"Slowly dip a cup of coffee at home. She feels so wonderful!"

"Blond hair, sexy pink skirt, sweet smile. Huh... That's Lucy!"

"Lucy's stylish suits, it shows up differnce seasons of beautiful style."
(Please also note the construction of the stairs in this picture)

"Lucy just wore up her fashion clothes, slowly dip a cup of coffee at home.  she feels so wonderful"
AND "Lucy, she's a charming girl,naive- elegant full of romantic with beautiful brown hair."

If you think this is bad, you should have seen Lucy's friend Defa Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment